Technical Integration Consultant needed to on-board triple A Clients
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 25 people working at PressPage and we are growing fast! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have an office in Chicago.
What are we looking for?
For the development team at our head office in Amsterdam, we are looking for full-time hands-on Technical Integration Consultants. In this role, you will be working together with our customers to make the integration with our platform as smooth as possible.
You will play a crucial part in the on-boarding of new clients and the upgrading of existing clients. You will advise and guide the client on how to integrate our platform, but also assist in migrating their existing content to the platform. You will also be responsible for smoothly resolving any other technical issues or challenges with the platform our customers may be running into.
It should go without saying that we’re looking for someone who is helpful, polite and customer-oriented.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have relevant working experience in technical support
- have one of the following:
- working knowledge and experience with at least one of the following web servers: Nginx, Apache, IIS
- experience and understanding of DNS
- basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- have an analytical mind: you can determine the underlying problem
- are a precise problem solver: we would want one correct answer, not ten almost correct ones
- have a drive to learn and expand your knowledge and understanding
- have professional proficiency in of both Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Annual training budget
- A new laptop, a MacBook Pro or whatever you prefer. Your device selection is your choice!
- Career growth plan and coaching
- Lunch managed by our lovely office manager
- Intense ping pong competitions
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Richard Davidson (Chief Technology Officer) and we will speak soon! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Richard Davidson (CTO), email@example.com, +31 20 2610056
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated / Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.