Part-time Support Engineer
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results. Currently we are looking for a part-time Support Engineer to join our team in Amsterdam.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 25 people working at PressPage and we are growing fast! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have an office in Chicago.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a part-time, hands-on Support Engineer. In this role, you will be providing assistance and support to our customers to enable them to have the best experience in our platform. You are able to educate people (colleagues and customers), answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and have the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms. We expect you to be able to work in a small team in a quickly changing environment. You will advise and guide the clients on how to's - applying best practices - troubleshoot 1st line queries - and generally assist them to work with our platform.
It should go without saying that we’re looking for someone who is helpful, polite, structured and customer-oriented.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are customer focused and service minded
- have an analytical mind: you can determine the underlying problem
- have a drive to learn and expand your knowledge and understanding
- have professional proficiency in both Dutch and English
- are excellent in written and verbal communication
What do we offer?
- A part time job with flexible hours (approximately 16) that is easy to combine with a study
- The chance to develop and learn new skills and techniques on the job
- A great place to jump-start your career
- Paid annual leave
- Daily lunch served and ping pong challenges
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Lynne Dekker and we will contact you shortly! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.