Wanted: Support Engineer
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 20 people working at PressPage and we are obviously looking for new teammates! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have an office in Chicago.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands-on Support Engineer. In this role, you will be providing assistance and support to our customers to enable them to have the best experience in our platform.
You are able to educate people (colleagues and customers), answer questions, troubleshoot any related problems, and have the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms. We expect you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to proactively create and document the workflow. You will be the first independent Support Engineer of PressPage!
You will advise and guide the client on how to integrate our platform, but also assist in migrating their existing content to the platform. You will also be responsible for smoothly resolving any other issues or challenges with the platform our customers may be running into.
It should go without saying that we’re looking for someone who is helpful, polite, structured and customer-oriented.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have professional proficiency in of both Dutch and English
- educational level (Dutch MBO/HBO or equivalent) preferably IT related
- have relevant working experience in (technical) support/helpdesk
- have an analytical mind: you can determine the underlying problem
- have the drive to learn and expand your knowledge and understanding
- have the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- are excellent in written and verbal communication
What do we offer?
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing startup
- The chance to develop and learn new skills and techniques on the job
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid time off
- Daily lunch served and ping pong challenges
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Lynne Dekker and we will contact you shortly! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lynne Dekker, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 20 2610056
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated