Wanted: Newsroom Developer
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom solution sets the industry standard in usability and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
What are we looking for?
As Newsroom Developer you'll play a vital part in the product implementation team at our head office in Amsterdam. We are looking for a talented web developer with an eye for detail and design. You'll build and brand Newsrooms so they will seamlessly integrate into the client website. This means, working with brand guidelines and making sure the visitor won't notice any difference with the Newsroom and the website of the client. You will be working closely with our Customer Success department which is constantly keeping our clients satisfied.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- have an eye for detail and design
- have excellent team player skills
- have professional proficiency in of both Dutch and English
Experience / skills
- Saas knowledge is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Annual training budget
- A laptop, a MacBook Pro or whatever you prefer. Your device selection is your choice!
- Career growth plan and coaching
- Learn how Agile and Software Development is meant to be done
- Office located in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public tranpsort
- Daily lunch served & ping pong challenges
- Weekly company wide team update & drinks
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
- Hackathons during office hours
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 20 people working at PressPage and we are obviously looking for new teammates! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have an office in Chicago.
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Richard Davidson (Chief Technology Officer) and we will speak soon! If you have any questions regarding the job, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Richard Davidson (CTO), firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 20 2610056
No headhunting propositions please.