Wanted: Amsterdam based International Inside Sales Representative
For our HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for an Internal Sales Representative to strengthen our enthusiastic sales team.
At PressPage we believe that sales is helping customers to buy the right solution for their challenges. That is the ethos of our sales approach and we are proud of our over 320 happy customers.
As the Internal Sales Representative, you are part of the core sales team and will be responsible for prospecting the leads from our different marketing platforms and upselling new products to our existing customer base.
We have the right digital tools in place to assist you in researching and contacting leads from around the world that will help you build up personal relationships. Mastering our CRM system, you’ll be able to pass promising leads on to our Account Executives and produce regular pipeline reports.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a young enthusiastic professional that wants to learn and build a career in enterprise sales. Relevant skills and experience through education and professional (b2b) practice are minimum requirements. You should be able to tick most, if not all of the following boxes:
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in sales prospecting, preferably b2b;
- You are able to research clients, and have the ability to start a conversation about their challenges and needs;
- Strong social and professional communication skills that allow you to become a trusted voice to enterprise clients;
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English / Dutch (a native speaker in one of the two languages would be awesome);
- Words which are used to describe you include positive, tenacious, detailed, organized, persuasive, analytical, helpful and fun!
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- The challenge of working for great and huge brands
- A company laptop
- Daily fresh lunch
- Awesome table tennis competitions
- And don't forget the amazing atmosphere and colleagues!
Drop us a line!
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Roel Cozijnsen (CCO). Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
PressPage is a global leader in media relations software. Our clients entrust us with their digital communications and we are probably the best at fulfilling that trust. We work with global brands like Mercedes, KLM, Volkswagen, HomeAway, British Telecom, IWC, Panasonic, Goodyear, Logitech, EPSON, Pirelli, CBRE, Toyota, and many more...
We have offices in Amsterdam (head office) and Chicago.