Full Stack Developer
At PressPage, we’re all about making PR simple. That’s why we’ve developed a software solution that helps brands like Emirates, Porsche, and Booking.com to better manage their PR processes and share their stories with the world. We’re looking for a full stack developer for our HQ in Amsterdam to strengthen our team and ensure PressPage continues to grow and stand out in the PR & Communications space.
What you'll be doing
- You will contribute to and improve the Email Distribution system to ensure our users can send out millions of press releases every month.
- You participate in team discussions designing the solutions delivered by your team.
- You contribute to our system architecture, functionality and back-end architecture from your knowledge and experience.
- You design, build and deliver features with cloud-native in mind.
- You implement back-end components in our PHP (Laravel/Silex) based, modular back-end application.
- You ensure that features work correctly and consistently across our entire DTAP street.
- You are capable of designing simple solutions to complex problems.
- While architecture and design are important, you value output and progress.
- You make sure that quality and coding standards are met and evolved, and coach your team members helping them raise their game and level.
- Together with the team you estimate and plan your sprints.
- Last but not least, you ensure that features delivered meet quality standards.
- 3+ years professional work experience as a PHP developer.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, React, VueJS.
- Strong communication skills; team player.
- Design is important to you, you see where you can and should apply patterns.
- A strong interest in exploring new technologies and techniques.
- You see the bigger picture and are capable of explaining why we need to move toward it.
- Spoken language: Dutch or fluent English.
- Test automation, unit testing is standard and automated regression testing is something you want to achieve.
- Experienced with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies.
- Agile development experience or at least an open mind towards working Agile.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary plus secondary benefits including a pension plan
- Commuting expenses
- 30 vacation days each year
- Daily lunch, and a coffee machine that also serves hot chocolate
- Room to fail, keep learning, and make a difference in the company
We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to send your CV to Richard Davidson (CTO), email@example.com
No headhunting propositions please.