Wanted: Support Engineer
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results. Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team in Amsterdam.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 25 people working at PressPage and we are growing fast! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have an office in Chicago.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for full-time hands-on Support Engineer. In this role, you will be providing assistance and support in order for our customers to have the best experience in our platform.
You are able to educate people (colleagues and customers), answer questions, troubleshoot any related problems, and have the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms. We expect you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to proactively create and document the workflow. You will be the first independent Support Engineer of PressPage!
You will advise and guide the client on how to integrate our platform, but also assist in migrating their existing content to the platform. You will also be responsible for smoothly resolving any other issues or challenges with the platform our customers may be running into.
It should go without saying that we’re looking for someone who is helpful, polite, structured and customer-oriented.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have relevant working experience in (technical) support/helpdesk
- educational level (Dutch MBO/HBO or equivalent) preferably IT related
- have an analytical mind: you can determine the underlying problem
- have a drive to learn and expand your knowledge and understanding
- have professional proficiency in both Dutch and English
- have ability to adapt in a changing environment
- are excellent in written and verbal communication
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- A MacBook
- Career growth plan and coaching
- Daily lunch served and ping pong challenges
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Lynne Dekker and we will contact you shortly! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lynne Dekker, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 20 2610056
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated / Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.