Wanted: Sales Development Representative
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As an SDR, you will be responsible for driving our sales prospecting and customer acquisition practices to a considerably higher level. You’ll be qualifying leads by sending out engaging email campaigns and following up on these by phone. You’ll conduct market research to identify new prospect sources. Mastering our CRM system (Salesforce), you’ll be able to pass promising leads on to our Account Executives and produce regular pipeline reports.
What are we looking for?
We will need you to hit the ground running. Relevant skills and experience through education and professional (B2B) practice are minimum requirements. You should also be able to tick most, if not all of the following boxes:
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in sales prospecting, preferably B2B / SaaS
- You know how to find your way around a market (in this case PR) and are able to proactively and independently conduct market research
- A CRM system (preferably Salesforce) is like a second home to you
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English and would be nice to be able to have a social talk with your colleagues in Dutch
- Your social and communication skills are off the charts
PressPage is a company with a great startup vibe. We work hard to provide our customers with beautiful newsrooms and an underlying PR platform; that is our number one priority. While doing that, we are building our company. Putting structure and processes in place is challenging, but brings a lot of energy and pleasure. Success is celebrated properly with high fives and champagne. Currently we have about 25 people working at PressPage and we are growing fast! We have offices in Amsterdam (headquarters) and Chicago.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- An opportunity to represent the most innovative newsroom software solution in the market.
- The challenge of working for great and huge brands
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- A MacBook Air
- Daily fresh lunch
- Awesome ping pong competitions
- And don't forget the amazing atmosphere and colleagues!
Drop us a line!
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Roel Cozijnsen and we will speak soon! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Roel Cozijnsen firstname.lastname@example.org +31 20 261 00 56