Newsroom Developer needed to create awesome templates for triple A Clients
Location: HQ, Amsterdam
PressPage develops the most innovative SaaS platform for Public Relations (PR). Our high-end newsroom offering is our flagship product and is being used by well-known brands like National Geographic, KLM, Audi, Porsche, Logitech, Michelin, Ahold and many more. We empower their PR by providing the tools to create and distribute content and analyze the results.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. Currently we have around 25 people working at PressPage and we are growing fast! Our HQ is based in Amsterdam and we have a satellite office in Chicago.
What are we looking for?
As Newsroom Developer you'll play a vital part in the product implementation team at our head office in Amsterdam. We are looking for a talented web developer with an eye for detail and design. You'll build and brand Newsrooms so they will seamlessly integrate into the client website. This means, working with brand guidelines and making sure the visitor won't notice any difference with the Newsroom and the website of the client. You will be working closely with our Customer Succes department which is constantly keeping our clients satisfied.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- have good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- have an eye for detail and design
- have excellent team player skills
- have professional proficiency in of both Dutch and English
Experience / skills
- Sass knowledge is a plus
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including a pension plan
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Annual training budget
- A new laptop, a MacBook or whatever you prefer. Your device selection is your choice!
- Career growth plan and coaching
- Lunch managed by our lovely office manager
- Intense ping pong competitions
- A team of amazing people with an average age of around 30
Does this sound good? Please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to Lynne Dekker (Legal & Operations) and we will speak soon! Or if you have any questions regarding the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lynne Dekker, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 20 2610056
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated / Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.