Consultative seller for key national accounts with good understanding of modern PR trends, based in Chicago.
At PressPage we strive to empower the message of our clients by offering them a content platform in a class of its own. We are looking for engaging, solutions-oriented and experienced sales professionals to join our team.
So… If you are seeking an outstanding employment experience, have a passion for the developing digital and social space, you love to cultivate a relationship with your clients to the point where you become friends, you identify what their online comms challenges are and how PressPage can provide a high-quality solution…
Then, reach out to us!
We are looking for fun, customer-oriented and seasoned professionals that are able to sell into new accounts. We offer a supportive and friendly work environment that features one of the best career paths in the PR-software business.
We are extremely eager and poised for tremendous growth. This is the right time to join us as we continue to be at the forefront of our field.
As a Business Development Manager you will work virtually and in the field on all aspects of increasing business. You will bring your tenacity, sophisticated communication skills, and expectations of success. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self starter with a passion for all things digital. The position reports to the North American Sales Director.
To the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Innovative and collaborative culture
- Company owned MacBook Air and iPhone
- Modern offices in downtown Chicago
PressPage is the leading technology provider for social media newsrooms, digital pressrooms and online media hubs. Our platform is a proven solution with remarkable client benefits, and is being used by StateFarm, H&R Block, Volkswagen, Verizon Wireless, Jelly Belly, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, American Family Insurance, T-Mobile, TransUnion, Porsche, Heinz, Logitech, and many more.
Why clients love us?
Well… We provide our clients with a cutting-edge platform that specializes in content and media sharing for Public Relations professionals. PressPage's innovative platform is a key strategic asset that allows brands to publish their unique message into the search and social worlds accompanied by a variety of relevant and rich downloads. The technology can be easily branded and seamlessly integrated into existing corporate websites. And best of all… It has a very simple and straightforward workflow and exceptional ROI.
The PressPage staff assured us that readers would never be aware of the fact that the news was now on PressPage's platform and server rather than our website. PressPage harmonizes perfectly with our website. The connection is invisible and seamless.
From the beginning, PressPage provided an easy-to-use platform that allowed us to migrate existing content to the newsroom and launch the new site within a short timeframe. The steps leading to launch were guided and well organized by PressPage.
PressPage, founded in 2008 in Amsterdam, has expanded to offices in the UK, Australia and the US (Chicago). We are arguably the leading supplier of search-engine-optimized social media newsroom technology and are built on the premise that the internet would profoundly influence the PR landscape and the techniques and tools businesses will need in their modern communications mix. Great stories deserve an even better platform; that is why PressPage provides its clients with the latest technology to get the word out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Target key national accounts
- Follow-up on the identified (and self) generated leads by means of online demos and calls
- Conduct all necessary activities to convert the lead, maximize revenue and expand business
- Responsibility to uphold existing client relationships; continue to grow existing contracts and renewals
- Meet and exceed agreed revenue targets
- Keep detailed call logs and meeting schedule
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Proven track record in comparable B2B and/or SaaS sales, preferably within the PR software industry
- Has a natural consultative sales approach
- Comprehensive understanding of content marketing, social media channels, online PR and shifts in media behavior (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
- Well organized
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Experience with virtual meeting software, online CRM tools
- Strong customer-centric attitude
If you are interested in this position, feel free to contact Tom Gubbins, North America Sales Director.